• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Something New To Try: Ebates

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure how much you shop online, but I do it all the time.  
Then I found Ebates.com.  
They give you a percentage of your purchase back and have thousands of online stores to choose from.
I have been a member since December of 2010 and have gotten over $170 back by clicking through them to my stores.  

You are probably wondering why I'm sharing this tid bit.  
Well, I buy all my books online because it is less expensive to buy a hardcover 
($17 in-store vs.$12 online).  

I just made a purchase through Books-A-Million and got 3% of my money back.
You are probably thinking "Only 3%?"  Over time it adds up.
Ebates does a daily double where they select one store and double the percentage.
I got 12% back from Under Armour one day.
Around the holidays its even better because they double, or even triple, select stores for an extended period of time.  Barnes & Noble was 8% back throughout December 2011.
I scored big!!

If you would like to try this amazing program, click the little button below.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...