• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Five Day: Five Favorite Angel Books


It's Friday!  This weeks topic is my five favorite angel books.  Technically, I'm only providing three because I have high standards to get into my favorite category.  These are books I would run to grab before leaving a house if it were on fire. Anyways, I have been in this "must read angel books" phase for a couple months now.  I don't know if it is because of the fluffy wings or because of the story line most of the books carry. Either way I can not get enough angels!



Fallen by Lauren Kate
This is the first book I read about angels.  I loved Passion and could read it over and over again.  (I've read each of these books 3 or 4 times a piece.)








Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
I read both of the books currently available in this series back in January and fell in love.  I can't wait to see what book 3 has in store for us.








Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
I think Patch is what keeps me coming back to this book.  I would love to have my own brooding Patch.  : )













What are your favorite angel books?
Leave me a comment so I can find new angel books!!
(P.S.  Yes, Embrace is on my list of TBR.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...