• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feature & Follow #2











Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)







This Weeks Question:
What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

There are so many books I would love to see made into a movie or TV show, but sadly I haven't thought of actors/actresses for any of them.  I would be more excited to see the finished product than think of who I would put on my dream cast.  

First, I would love to see Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver as a movie.  Sam goes through an immense character change throughout this book and to see it played out in front of me would be really fun to watch.  Next, Shelly Crane's Significance series would make for a great TV show.  There is so much going on during one book that it could definitely pass for a multi-season show.  The last series I am going to list is House of Night by P.C. & Kristin Cast.  It is an incredibly long series, estimated twelve books when its all over, but I just want to see Zoey & Stark on screen.  


What book would you like to see played out in front of you?  
Who would you cast?


16 comments:

Jamie said...

I haven't read Lauren Oliver yet, but I hope to soon!

New follower via Linky and GFC!

Here's our FF

Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

Valen Steel said...

Love your answer, 'cus I picked Before I Fall too and a few others...!

New Follower-

~V

Anonymous said...

I am yet to read Before I Fall yet, though I have read Delirium and have a review copy of Pandemonium that i will get to soon. Sounds like it would be a great book to be turned into a movie.

My FF: http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/feature-follow-friday-29-2/

Jenni said...

I'm reading Before I Fall right now and absolutely LOVING it. Great picks.

New follower thanks to FF :)

My FF

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy said...

Oh I need to read that book, I've heard it's wonderful. I'm going to read it soon!! ;)

Happy Friday!
I'm a New Linky Follower btw

Here's My FF

Debdatta Dasgupta said...

Before I fall is a good choice!

New Linky Follower -- Courtesy of F&F
http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Shame on me for not having read a single book of those you mentioned *sigh*

I'm a new follower via GFC :)

My #FF

Bri said...

Good answer :)

New follower!

Bri @ Kindling the Fire
My Follow Friday

Unknown said...

before i fall would be a really ncie movie. :)

I'm a new gfc follower
http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-follow-12.html

WildIrishRose33 said...

I have to admit, I've never read any of those. But maybe I should! :-)
Happy Friday!
Tara @ Shhh... Not While I'm Reading

Anonymous said...

Never read those.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow.html

WickedWillow said...

Before I Fall! <3
Only, as a TV Show. :D
^^
Here's my FF

X

Jennifer said...

I've heard great things about Oliver's work. I just got Delirium so I'll have to check out Before I Fall after that.

New follower.

Jennifer @ Feminist Fairytale Reviews
http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-18-and-tgif-9.html

Unknown said...

I haven't read Before I Fall (although I have it and Delirium too) and I am two books behind in the House of Night series.

New Follower :)

My Feature Friday

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

I haven't read Before I Fall yet, though it's on my TBR list.

New follower! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
My FF

brandileigh2003 said...

I think Before I fall would be great too. I’m following you now from Follow Friday, and to follow me back, check out My Follow Friday post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...