• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Five Day: Five 2012 Books I Would Buy Based on the Cover Alone


It's Friday!  This weeks topic is 2012 books I would buy because of their covers (out of those currently available for our viewing pleasure of course).  These are cover I saw and went "OH!!  Must Have Now!  So Pretty!".  No reading the summary, no reading reviews, books I would just buy and dive right in no questions asked.   I will not be including books from a series I have been reading such as Until I Die by Amy Plum because I already know what the book is about.  So, in no particular order....



Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
When I first saw this cover, I was in love.  I had to have it.  The title itself drew me in.  Not only does the title feel slightly ominous, the girl is laying their just staring at you, making me think she may or may not be innocent.








Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Honestly, I just want to know why this chick is standing there in what looks to be a black ball gown with her eyes covered.  Well, that and this is just a really pretty cover and it belongs in my library of books.








Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
For some reason I'm drawn to covers that are black and red.  I don't know why, but I am.  Also, I really want that umbrella.









Revived by Cat Patrick
Last year I read Cat Patrick's book Forgotten.  It was amazing.  Her name being on this book alone is pushing me to buy it.  That being said, just by looking at the cover, it is going to be good.  The main character is going to have some sort of breakthrough and I'm excited to learn what it may be.






Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Finally, this is just a really pretty cover and Jennifer Echols is stamped across the bottom.  I'm sold.











Are there any 2012 books you would buy based on the cover alone?  If so, leave me a comment and let me know so I can take a look as well!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are great covers! I have to say I agree 100%. Revived is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...