• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday!


Hey everyone!

It's Sunday which means I'm going to tell you what I have planned this week!!

School Related:
I'm on spring break!

Books:
This past week I got through 2 of my 3 planned books and got to see the midnight showing of The Hunger Games on the day of release which was awesome.

This week I am hoping to get through a lot of books, like 8 or 9.  I have a lot of review requests and book tours coming up next month then finals the first week of May, so I'm trying to get as much reading done now so I can focus on studying later.  Here is what I hope to accomplish while laying out in the sun...
Promising Light by Emily Ann Ward
Sykosa by Justin Ordonez
Frost by Kate Avery Ellison
Going Under by Georgia Cates
BaSatai: Outside In by Suzan Battah
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Entangled by Cat Clarke
and a few more I haven't decided on yet.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...