• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #6



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I just finished reading 
Way To Go
by Tom Ryan
Photobucket








     "It's true Danny," said Alma, "Hooch is dangerous.  One minute you're enjoying a refreshing gimlet with your chums, and the next you're lying face down in a ditch with puke all over your fedora.  Haven't you seen Days of Wine and Roses?"
     - Chapter 4








This book is awesome!  It will be available on April 1.  You should check it out!!!

Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



10 comments:

J.R. (Romancing The Book & Bookish After Dark) said...

Great teaser! I haven't heard of this book before, sound interesting. :)

Here's my teaser...

http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-march-27-2012.html

Unknown said...

Interesting teaser! The book is new to me too. Ending up in a ditch is definitely bad.
My TT

Unknown said...

Cool teaser! Definitely reminds me of my partying days. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Chew said...

This book sounds interesting though the cover doesn't reflect much about the book.

Here's my Teaser

Doodle said...

Actually it does. If you read the book the cover makes sense. The mixtape represents a girl the main character, Danny, meets over the summer, the girl who helped him loosen up and live a little. I had the same reaction when I first saw it.

Alaina said...

The book sounds awesome.

http://pioneerofcompositions.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-1.html

Megan said...

Hehe, this sounds like a funny one!


Teaser Tuesday @ Megan Likes Books

Wrighty said...

This one is new to me too but sounds interesting. Glad you like it!

Unknown said...

LOL, sounds like a lot of fun to read :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_27.html

Lisa said...

That sounds like a few parties I've been to!

Here's my teaser!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...