• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Guess I'm Goose

I just got tagged!


So what exactly is tagging?
The idea is that you come up with 11 questions and then tag 11 people.  Those 11 people will answer all 11 questions, then come up with a set of their own 11 questions to give to the 11 people they decide to tag.  And then this process repeats itself over and over again.


Before I go any further I would like to thank Cel & Ela @ YA-Anonymous for tagging my blog.



Of course with any good game we have to have rules and they are as follows...
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  3. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
  4. Let them know you've tagged them!


Now, on to the questions that have been provided to me by Cel & Ela!
  1. Where in the world do you want to travel?
    • There are so many places I would love to visit.  I would love to go to Germany, Switzerland, France, Australia, and Italy just to name a few.  More specifically, I want to learn more about my German ancestry, see the beautiful countryside where my aunt got married in Switzerland, go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, meet my great aunt in Australia, and eat authentic Italian food in Italy.
  2. What would you rather - ebook or hardcopy?
    • I guess it depends now.  Before I began blogging, all I read was ebooks because they were easier to carry around on my Nook and I had a wide variety of books to choose from depending on my mood.  Now, I guess I'm looking for which one is the better deal.  If the nookbook is cheaper I will by it, but if I can find a hardcopy for less, I will buy the hardcopy.
  3. What book are you most excited to be turned into a movie?
    • I know The Hunger Games is coming out on the 23rd, so I won't use that as my answer.  Instead, I will say Fallen by Lauren Kate because I know that it is a possibility of becoming a movie and I hope it does.
  4. If you could magically transport into any book/movie, what would it be and why?
    • I would love to transport into the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter because I would love to be a teenage spy.  Honestly, having that thrill of knowing you could get caught, but being so good you don't would be an awesome experience.  Oh, and who doesn't want to be hanging around Zach.
  5. What author would you be dying to meet?
    • There are so many on my list of "OMG need to meet now" that I couldn't name them all in 10 minutes.  So, I will pick the top 3 on my list:  Lauren Barnholdt, Quinn Loftis, and Shelly Crane.  
  6. Is there a book that you could recommend to us?
    • I could recommend a pile if you guys requested one, so I will just list a few books/series you should check out.  Some I have review for some I don't.  Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski, Significance Series by Shelly Crane, Intangible by J. Meyers, The Grey Wolves by Quinn Loftis, October Breezes and Summer Sunsets by Maria Rachel Hooley, and Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter if you haven't read them.
  7. If you changed your name, what would it be?
    • I'm not sure if I would want to change my name.  I mean, when I was little and a gymnast, yeah, I wish my mom would have named me Shannon.  Now, I'm not sure, if anything I would either start going by Kaitlin or Arianne.
  8. If you could go to a time and place in a book, where and what book would it be?
    • I would go to Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices just because of the big dresses.  Well, of course Will and Jem would be there too, so I mean....
  9. If you could get an author to add another book to a series, what series would it be?
    • I have a few series I would like just one more book from, but I know that you need some sort of conflict to have a good story line, so I'm not sure I would ask for another book.  However, I want to know how the character end up later in life.  The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater, Trylle by Amanda Hocking, and The Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong all need one more book or a summary of what happens to each character.
  10. Who is your book character crush and why?
    • Caleb from Significance Series by Shelly Crane.  He is an Ace, which basically means he imprints with his "significant" and he becomes her soulmate, protector, lover, best friends, yada, yada, yada.  Just read the book and you will understand why he is the must have, perfect boyfriend.
  11. If you could be a character from a book/series, who would it be and why?
    • I would trade places with either Jacque from The Grey Wolves Series by Quinn Loftis or Maggie from Significance Series by Shelly Crane.  Both of these girls have the ideal relationship with the ideal guy.  I guess it is just one of my "I want a happily ever after with a guy who is super attentive and loves me fully" dreams.

Again, thank you Cel and Ela for the wonderful questions.


Now, for my questions:
  1. What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book and why? 
  2. Physical books, E-books, or Audio Books?
  3. If you could trade places with any character out of a book, who would it be and why?
  4. What song or artist are you loving at the moment?  List a few if you want!
  5. What is your favorite quote from a book you read recently?
  6. What book genre best describes you?
  7. What is the most rewarding thing about blogging for you?
  8. Who is your favorite author and why?
  9. What is your ultimate comfort food meal?
  10. What is your favorite 2012 release so far?
  11. Can you recommend a book or books to me?


And you guys are it:
**To those I have selected:  If you could leave the link to your tag post once it is complete it would be much appreciated!  Thanks guys!



3 comments:

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

I didn't even know some of these books you mentioned! Obviously, I've been missing out.

Cel and Ela said...

It's no problem for the tag! Haha, my sister's name is Arianne and I totally agree wit you about adding another book to the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater :)

-Ela@ YA Anonymous

Jenn @ Owl Read It said...

Just wanted to let you know, we did finally answer your questions, we have been extremely busy lately, so it took awhile, then we opted not to tag anyone since it would take a long time..lol
http://owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/03/tag-were-it.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...