• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, March 19, 2012

In My Mailbox #5



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.


Lots of books for me this week!  I got four review requests four days in a row which I am super excited about.  I won a few books which I hope to read soon and I finally have my Sarah Dessen collection ready to go.  I think I might do a week of reviews on her books.  Maybe.  Anyways, take a peak for youself!



For Review:



Won:


    Purchased:



    What's in your mailbox?

    3 comments:

    Michelle Chew said...

    I have in mind to purchase Going Under. Seems like a good read! Great haul this week.

    Here's my IMM.

    Unknown said...

    Awesome books! I have Moonglass and Lock and Key , but haven't read them. I hope you enjoy everything!

    bookobsessed84 said...

    Great Mailbox! Trafficked looks great and I love Sarah Dessen

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...