• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's going to be a long week....


Hey everyone!

It's Sunday, so it is time for my weekly update!

This week is going to be crap on toast for me. I have a midterm! Now, most of my classes don't have midterms, however, one of my Aquatic Therapy classes does. My prof. for aquatics is the best ever, but she only gives us a midterm and a final. Yes, you read that correctly, a midterm and a final. So, for this particular aquatics class my test is Tuesday morning at 8 AM. In my other aquatics class, I have my Certified Pool Operator Certification exam on Thursday at 10 AM. This is a huge test which could mean putting me on top of all other applicants when I apply for a job as an aquatic therapist. That being said, the amount of reading and reviewing I will be doing this week is small. Hopefully, I will have my next review posted on Thursday evening. I'm crossing my fingers!

Wish me luck!

Books I plan to read this week:
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Accordance by Shelly Crane
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Finally, if there are any books you would like me to review email me or leave me a comment below!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh aquatic therapy sounds awesome!! Also, I see you're reading The Hunger Games this week! Is it your first time reading the book?

I am a new follower and look forward to reading your reviews :) - Brittany

Doodle said...

I love being in the pool! No, this isn't my first time reading The Hunger Games. It's been a while so I figured I would reread it before the movie comes out.

Thank you for following!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...