• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3


Hosted by Should Be Reading


I just started reading 
Accordance
by Shelly Crane
Photobucket





"Next time?" He leaned forward closely.  "Are you saying you're going to let me spoil you again?"
    - Chapter 2


We climbed into our couch bed, I was last and forgot to turn off the light.  I groaned and banged my head on the pillow, so not wanting to get up and all of a sudden, the lights went off.  I sat up quickly in the moonlight.
    - Chapter 9






Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Oooh, the second teaser is creepy! Here's mine: Teaser Tuesday @ Megan Likes Books

Kathy Martin said...

Nice teasers! I hope you are enjoying the book. My teasers are from Born to Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann and Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Nice! The second one is great :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...