• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, March 5, 2012

In My Mailbox #3



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.



For Review:




Won:




Gift:



Purchased:
  • Concert Tickets to go see Go Radio, There For Tomorrow, Tonight Alive, & Tyler Carter (I know these aren't books, but I was sooooo excited when I opened the envelope!!!)
  • Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
  • This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
  • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen





What's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Sarah Dessen and everybody else seems to have received Grave Mercy this week! I hope you'll enjoy your haul this week :)

Cel and Ela said...

You are so lucky to win those books!

So you've been "tagged". For more info, click here.

-Ela and Celine@ YA Anonymous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...