• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Finally Got A Membership


I finally got a membership to a bookstore.  I probably should have done this a month ago when I decided to start buying hard copies again, but I didn't.  It took me walking into Barnes & Noble and realizing their in-store selection is crap, at least where I live, then going to Books-A-Million, which has a huge selection, and finding books I've been wanting to read in hardback on the discount rack for less then $5 a piece.  So, I decided then and there that I would get a membership. 

Yes, I do realize this is only going to fuel my addiction.
Yes, I am accepting of this fact.
I probably should go to Book Addicts Anonymous.
If there is such a thing of course. 


Thanks for reading my short rant!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hmmm Books A Million, they sound great! Unfortunately I have to agree with you on B&N. I love them but their store layout has become terrible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...