• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Looking Back: February 2012


Looking Back:  February 2012

Here is a list of all the books I read this month!  
  • Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell
  • Time Mends by Tammy Blackwell
  • Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
  • Blood Rites by Quinn Loftis
  • Just One Drop by Quinn Loftis
  • Daphne and The Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society by Robert Shields
  • Geek Girl by Cindy C. Bennett
  • Forget You by Jennifer Echols
  • Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
  • I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
  • Forbidden by Syrie James & Ryan M. James
  • I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
  • Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
  • Intangible by J. Meyers

What's the best book you read in February??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...