• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Update!

Hey everyone!

It's Sunday which means I'm going to tell you what I have planned this week!!

School Related:
I have two exams.  One on Monday in one of my exercise physiology classes and one on Tuesday in Nutrition. That being said I won't be reading much today or tomorrow, but I will hit the books again on Tuesday afternoon.  Also, I have a paper due later this month on the 22nd that I need to start researching.

Books:
This past week I got through 2 of my 3 planned books, but Defiance was released early so I kinda absolutely had to read it as soon as humanly possible...and I did, until 4 in the morning on Saturday.

This week I am hoping to get through 3 books, but it really depends on how much time I put into my paper.  So without further ado my book choices for this week consist of....
Enchantment by Charlotte Able
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

Finally, I am giving away all 3 e-books in Shelly Crane's Significance Series.  You can find this giveaway here.


1 comment:

Sana said...

I am also having exams this week and the next and here I am blogging, lol.

Apart from the school stuff, I won Significance the other day and I am excited to read and also your review on it! The cover of Enchantment looks absolutely thrilling, I haven't heard about this one before. I think I am going to check it out now

Here's my IMM!

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...