• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Saturday, March 31, 2012

March RAK Wrap-Up


Book Soulmates



I Gave:

Intangible by J. Meyers and My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
To Sarabeth over @ Chronicles of Sarita

Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
To Sana over @ Breathing Books

The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jenson
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
To Evie over @ Bookish






A BIG thank you to Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates for hosting!!


2 comments:

Elodie said...

WOW that's so awesome Emily, you sent a lot of books !! I also participate in R.A.K. since January and I love it .. I didn't get anything either but I sent one book which was 13 to Life this month :) !! I'm hoping to send more books in April !!

Mary @SweepingMe said...

Wow, so great giving all those RAK's! I hope April brings you 10 fold!

Mary
Happy R.A.K.ing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...