• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I just started reading 
Enchantment
by Charlotte Abel
Photobucket








    "Do you ever wish you would have waited?  Until you were married?"
    "Every day of my life.  Don't get me wrong, I love my boys and I can't imagine life without 'em.  But it's hard being somebody's Momma when you're only fifteen.  Hell, it's still hard, even at nineteen - especially with three of 'em - but even if I hadn't of gotten pregnant, I'd still regret it."
       - Chapter 1






Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!


2 comments:

Sara Kovach / Dare to be Different - Teach! said...

Great tease. I've been asked those same questions. I was a young momma!

My tease: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

Unknown said...

What the heck?! That's a great teaser! I really need to know what's going on.
Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...