• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Something New!


I have been trying to find Entangled by Cat Clarke since last year.  I finally broke down tonight and Googled the book and found this place called Fishpond.  It is basically like The Book Depository, but some books are even less expensive.  I would know, I just compared prices.  Oh, and they also ship free around the world.  Anyways, I found Entangled along with another one of Cat Clarke's books, Torn.  I ordered both!  Then I was like, "Hey self, why don't you see if you can find Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson."  So I searched for it, of course, and low and behold I found it for $8. Sarah Alderson's new release Fated was also available for $8.  Ordered both of those as well. : )

Basically what I am trying to get at is I found a website that acts just like The Book Depository, but sometimes even less expensive.  My day has been made.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...