• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, March 16, 2012

Feature & Follow #4












Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)







This Weeks Question:
What is the best book you've read in the last month?
What is the worst book you've read in the last month?


Best Book:
Everyone should know how much I love Shelly Crane's books by now.


Worst Book:
I haven't read any truly bad books.  I loved all the books I read.  So, I will give my least favorite instead.
The first time I read this, I flew right through it.  The second time it took me a little longer to get into which is why is is my least favorite read in the last month.



What are your best and worst reads in the past month?



5 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Defiance looks great! Glad you enjoyed it! Hope you have a happy friday :)

Here's my FF!

The Brunette Librarian said...

I haven't read either of those, but my friend wasn't hip on "I'm Not Her" either.

Great choices! Happy reading week!

The Brunette Librarian

Anonymous said...

Never heard of these, have a happy Friday!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow_16.html

_yay_ said...

Haven't heard of these. I just LOVE when I'm able to add a couple new books to my to-read list on Goodreads. Did so with your "best" pick.
Happy Friday.
_yay_ (new follower)
FollowFriday

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I've never heard of Shelly Crane. I'll have to check her out.
My Hop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...