• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, March 30, 2012

Feature & Follow #5












Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)







This Weeks Question:
Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

I've tried reading more than one book at a time and I find that I tend to get the details mixed up.  That being said, I only read one book at a time so I can fully immerse myself in the story.




Do you read one book at a time or more?



11 comments:

Beverley said...

I completely agree with you! I don't really like reading more than one book at a time either, it makes me really confused! I'm an old follower :)

Here's my FF:
http://a-reading-daydreamer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

Pocketful of Books said...

Hey! I am a new follower :-)

I am the opposite- I read lots of different books at the same time! I have no self control!

My FF: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/follow-friday_30.html

T said...

I feel more or less the same way you do, I think. Even if a book doesn't totally captivate me, I try and push ahead and finish it anyway!

Happy Friday!

Tara @ Hey, Tara

Unknown said...

I read a fdew at the same time, otherwise they do blend together. LOL

I'm an old gfc follower and new networked follower. :)
http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-and-follow-16.html

Debbie said...

I feel exactly the same way, although I do sometimes read two at a time :)

New follower via GFC :)
Here's my FF:
http://foreverreadingbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/feature-and-follow-5.html

Patricia said...

Old follower hopping through! :)

I mostly read one book at a time, too. :)

Patricia // My FF

Hazal said...

I'm glad that you read only one book at a time because more and more people are starting to read more than one at a time. I couldn't do that because I know I wouldn't feel as much emotion as I did towards all the books I read.

New Follower!

http://thebooktomyheart.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/feature-and-follow-6.html

Justin941 said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! :) I made sure to follow.

Jessica@Booked Up! said...

Hiya! I love your blog, and the little snail you use at the end of your posts! New follower, would love if you could stop by my blog too!

Jessica from Booked Up!
http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.co.uk/

Doodle said...

Thanks Jessica!! I love my snail. He's like my own personal signature! :)

TheBookSlayer said...

Happy Friday!

I agree with you, wholeheartedly. I like to give all my attention to one book at a time.

-Lauren (New Linky Follower) My FF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...