• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Looking Back: March 2012


Looking Back:  March 2012


Books Read & Reviewed (if highlighted):

March Favorite:

Way To Go by Tom Ryan was by far the best book I read in March.  I'm so glad I won this on Goodreads First Reads!  Had I not won it, I probably wouldn't have picked it up unless someone recommended it to me.  If you haven't entered my giveaway for it yet, do it!!  This book was beyond amazing.








What's the best book you read in March??


2 comments:

Kristin A. said...

Best book by far was the one I just finished last night The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. It was just a really well written Vampire book.

Unknown said...

Way to go, Erin! I loved Statistical Probability. Hope you have another great month in April!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...