• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, April 23, 2012

In My Mailbox #10


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.



For Review:
  • Open Minds by Suzan Kaye Quinn (Courtesy of Suzan Kaye Quinn) - To be reviewed in May
  • ReVamped by Ada Adams (Courtesy of Ada Adam) - To be reviewed in May
  • Silver Knight by Caron Rider (Courtesy of Caron Rider) - To be reviewed in May


    Won:
    This is everything I got in my mailbox this week.
    Not all of it is through wins though...


    Article 5 by Kristen Simmons, courtesy of Jen @ YA Romantics 
    Bitter End by Jennifer Brown, courtesy of Melissa @ Books and Things


     
    Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews, courtesy of Erin @ Jump Into Books
    The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong, courtesy of Alli @ Magnet4Books



    Gift:
    Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
    for RAK


    Purchased:
    Amaranth by Rachael Wade
    I would like this in paperback, but the e-book was free on Amazon this week.

    Wings by Aprilynne Pike
    I have Wings, Spells and Illusions on my Nook, but I want them in paperback.
    Found this one at BAM for $5.


    What's in your mailbox?

    3 comments:

    Michelle Chew said...

    I have been seeing a lot of Revamped lately. I'm kind of lazy to read the summary at goodreads right now so I'll just wait for your review. :) Great haul.

    Here's what I've got

    Kayla's Book Reviews said...

    Great list. I have read Wings, it's a pretty good book. I've been wanting to read Article 5 & Hex Hall. New follower :)

    My IMM http://kaylas-books.blogspot.com/2012/04/imm-4.html

    Have a great week & happy reading!

    Kayla

    Doodle said...

    My review will be posted May 19 with a giveaway!
    Heading over to see your IMM now! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...