• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #7



Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

Easy
by Tammara Webber


To Be Released on May 25, 2012


Summary:
When Jacqueline follows her longtime boyfriend to the college of his choice, the last thing she expects is a breakup. After two weeks in shock, she wakes up to her new reality: she’s single, attending a state university instead of a music conservatory, ignored by her former circle of friends, stalked by her ex’s frat brother, and failing a class for the first time in her life.

Her econ professor gives her an email address for Landon, the class tutor, who shows her that she’s still the same intelligent girl she’s always been. As Jacqueline becomes interested in more from her tutor than a better grade, his teasing responses make the feeling seem mutual. There’s just one problem—their only interactions are through email.

Meanwhile, a guy in her econ class proves his worth the first night she meets him. Nothing like her popular ex or her brainy tutor, Lucas sits on the back row, sketching in a notebook and staring at her. At a downtown club, he disappears after several dances that leave her on fire. When he asks if he can sketch her, alone in her room, she agrees—hoping for more.

Then Jacqueline discovers a withheld connection between her supportive tutor and her seductive classmate, her ex comes back into the picture, and her stalker escalates his attention by spreading rumors that they’ve hooked up. Suddenly appearances are everything, and knowing who to trust is anything but easy.





Why I'm waiting:  
I read all three of the currently available books in Tammara Webber's Between the Lines series and fell in love with her writing.  When I heard about she was getting ready to release a new book I got super excited!!    If you haven't read Between the Lines, I recommend you read it sooner rather than later.  

What book are you waiting for?


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED Between the Lines!! Graham! *swoon* I can't wait for this one either. Sounds so good and drama filled.
My WOW

Elodie said...

Great pick :) !! This book sounds like a great contemporary read .. I haven't read Between the Lines but I definitely look forward to read this one !!

Patricia said...

Old follower hopping through! I haven't read any Webber books so far, but it seems I should change that. : D

Patricia // My WOW

Meagan said...

I'm always eager to read YA or New Adult books where not everyone's still in high school, and this sounds interesting. There's nothing like a little e-mail romance to get set your heart alight, you know?

I'm adding this to my to-read list!

Meagan @ Happy Owl Books http://t.co/wPqsoQWA

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

that sounds so good! I'm going to have to check out the rest of her books! Great pick :)

Here's my WoW!

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

I'm putting this and Between the Lines on my to read list. Sounds great! http://harleybearbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/weekly-events-waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...