• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #7



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
Moonglass
by Jessi Kirby
Photobucket







    I flexed my foot in front of me.  "Yeah.  It's gonna hurt after that hill.  I think I'm going to get something to eat and then hang out on the beach until then.  You wanna come down?"
    "Oh, I wish I could, but I have a cleansing massage scheduled, and then I have to take my dog to her psychologist."
       - Chapter 5









Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!




9 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

Oh dear, what's wrong with her dog? This seemed to me like an emotional book. Looking forward to your review. :)

My Teaser Tuesday

Unknown said...

I could use a cleansing massage! LOL
My TT

Hazal said...

I like the teaser but I've never heard of Moonglass before! I'll be sure to check it out later.

My TT

Amy said...

I absolutely LOVE your teaser! This is definitely being added to my shelf right away - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-to-z-challenge-i.html

Unknown said...

Coll teaser! I have this book on my shelf. I definitely need to read it. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_10.html

Elodie said...

Great teaser Emily :) !! I've heard fabulous things about this one and I look forward to read your review ;)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Hilarious teaser! I love the book's cover too - really makes me want to open it and see what's inside.
Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

brandileigh2003 said...

Heh. Forgot about that line. Thanks for sharing, and hope you're enjoying.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...