• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #10




Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

Forget Me Not
by Carolee Dean


To Be Released on October 2, 2012


Summary:
Ally is devastated when a scandalous photo of her is texted around school. With her reputation in shambles and her life essentially over, she hides out in a back hallway, trying to figure out where everything went wrong.

Elijah has spent time in that hallway too. He landed there after taking a whole bottle of sleeping pills. Now he can see ghosts, and he knows what Ally has yet to suspect—that she's already half dead, and one choice away from never coming back.

Elijah has loved Ally for years and would do anything to save her from her in-between place. But if she’s going to live, Ally must face her inner demons, and find the will to save herself.





Why I'm waiting:  
The other day I ran across Forget Me Not, loved the cover, and had to add it to my must-read list.  I haven't read many ghost books, but this one sounds intriguing.  Can't wait!


What are you waiting for?



5 comments:

Kari Po-Ku ▲ said...

I haven't heard of this before, this sounds interesting. I'll add it on my TBR. Thanks for sharing this awesome book. :)

MY WOW :)

WTF Are You Reading said...

I had not heard of this book!
New Follow here!
You have a great blog!
Please feel free to visit me here!
http://wtfareyoureading.blogspot.com/
I would love a comment or follow from you too!
So nice to read you.

Emily Blake said...

Cannot wait for this one! Looks amazing! Great pick girl!!! :)

My WoW

Unknown said...

Great pick! This is the first I'm seeing of this one. Sounds exactly up my alley. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

This is new to me. It sounds really good! Great pick!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
My WoW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...