• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #8


Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
Meeting Destiny
by Nancy Straight
Photobucket






    "Next time you don't want to fill napkin holder, just say something.  I'd much rather do those than have you get shot and me stuck here keeping you from bleeding to death."
    "Cool, will you do the salt and pepper shakers, too, or do I have to get knifed to get out of that?"  Full blown laughter erupted from all sides.
       - Chapter 2








Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



3 comments:

Elodie said...

Great teaser Emily :) !! I hadn't heard of this book before so I'm adding it to my wishlist. Looking forward to read your review on this one !

Unknown said...

LOL, great one :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_17.html

Michelle Chew said...

Sounds witty! Looking forward to your review for this. :)

Here's my Teaser.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...