• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #9



Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper



Dark Parties by Sara Grant


Summary:
Sixteen-year-old Neva has been trapped since birth. She was born and raised under the Protectosphere, in an isolated nation ruled by fear, lies, and xenophobia. A shield "protects" them from the outside world, but also locks the citizens inside. But there's nothing left on the outside, ever since the world collapsed from violent warfare. Or so the government says...

Neva and her best friend Sanna believe the government is lying and stage a "dark party" to recruit members for their underground rebellion. But as Neva begins to uncover the truth, she realizes she must question everything she's ever known, including the people she loves the most.




Why it's on my wishlist...
I just found this book yesterday and am dying to read it.  Everyone knows how much I love dytopians, so why not read this one.     


What's on your wishlist?

3 comments:

Dani Cotton said...

This is on my wishlist, but for some reason, when I go to pick it up, I always put it back on the shelf in the book store.
Don't know why.

Will have to get a copy when I shift some more books off the TBR mountain!

Great choice this week!

Dani
Pen to Paper

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Gosh what a lovely cover and it sounds like it will be a good read! Great pick.
My WoW

Tea, Daydreams & Fairytales said...

It must be a week for dystopians! Everyone's WW this week seems to be highlighting a new great sounding dystopian that I haven't read yet :)

This sounds fantastic :)

My WW:
http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/wishlist-wednesday-2/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...