• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Update!


Hey everyone!

It's Sunday which means I'm going to tell you what I have planned this week!!

School Related:
I have one exam that will hopefully not kill me on Friday.  Crossing my fingers!!

Books:
This past week I got through two of my planned books and added in another I had no intentions of reading yet.  I have two reviews that will be posted this week.

This week I am hoping to get through about 2, maybe 3, books.

Giveaways:
  • Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning is open until April 9 @ Midnight EST.
  • Newbie Blog Hop starts on April 10 @ 12:01am EST
  • Going Under by Georgia Cates starts on April 11 @ 6am EST

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...