• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, April 20, 2012

Feature & Follow #8








Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)









This Weeks Question:
Fight! Fight!  If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferable from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

I would pick Caleb from Significance by Shelly Crane because he can borrow abilities from people around him and Stark from House of Night by P.C. & Kristin Cast because he can never miss his mark. 

I think Caleb would win because Stark has been struggling with his ability.  Turns out his mark isn't always as clear as he could possibly make it and he ends up shooting the wrong objects.  Caleb, however, is always thinking of Maggie's safety and would be h*ll bent on keeping her safe.



Which characters would you pick and who would win??
Leave your links below!




9 comments:

thepamjelly said...

Hopping through. I haven't read these books yet, but it sounds like it's going to be a good fight! :)

Have a great weekend!
Pam | jelly loves books

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Hmm...I haven't read either series. I'd like to.
My Hop

T said...

Hmm, sounds like Caleb would definitely be a safer bet - but would Maggie have to be in danger to make him fight properly?

Happy Friday!

Tara @ Hey, Tara

Sana said...

I haven't read either books but it'd be one hell of a fight with all those supernatural abilities.

Here's my FF

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Doodle said...

I'm thinking no only because once he finally figured it out, he was able to do it anytime.

TheReadingPenguin said...

Nope, haven't read either of those! I'm starting to realize I have a lot of reading to do. LOL New follower!

My Follow

Patricia said...

I think Stark was for a time the only character I actually liked a little in the series, though lately.. it's not his fault, I know. Haven't read Shelly Crane's book(s?) yet. :/ Should probably do that. :D

Patricia // My FF

JennRenee said...

I have not read Significance yet. new follower. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-14.html

Anonymous said...

I choose Stark all of the way :D New Follower via GFC!!

Here is my #FF post "Click Here"

Kayla @ Reading On The Wild Side

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...