• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekly Update!


Hey everyone!

It's Sunday which means I'm going to tell you what I have planned this week!!

School Related:
I'm back to school this week!  One exam on Thursday in nutrition which shouldn't be bad.

Books:
This past week I got through some of my planned books and others that were unplanned.  I have reviews, interviews, and excerpts that will be posted over the next few weeks so I won't be leaving everyone when finals roll around the first week of May.

This week I am hoping to get through about 3, maybe 4, books.



Giveaways:

  • Way To Go by Tom Ryan is open until April 2 @ Midnight EST.  I will be selecting the winner around 2 AM.
  • Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning is open until April 9 @ Midnight EST.
  • Be sure to check back throughout the month!  I have 3 more giveaways coming up!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...