• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, April 13, 2012

Feature & Follow #7













Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)







This Weeks Question:
What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaptation of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?

Significance by Shelly Crane.
If Significance was made into a movie it wouldn't live up to the book because Maggie and Caleb get to know each other through their mind chatter.  Almost all of my favorite scenes happen in the instances where it is just them "talking" in their own world.  I would much rather have my own little movie playing in my head while I read the book.




What book are you nervous to see on the big screen??
Leave your links below!





9 comments:

Carole said...

Since you like to read, I wondered if you might be interested in learning more about cryptic crosswords. If so, this is a link to a post I did recently on cryptic crossword clues that involve anagrams. Cryptic Crossword Clues - Anagrams

Bookingly Yours said...

Hey, yes I agree. I remember watching Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. I couldn't feel their connection since they were just writing each other.

Here is my FF. I answered Vampire Academy and Mortal Instruments. They better make it great for us readers!

http://bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/2012/04/happy-follow-friday.html

Btw, I'm your newest follower, happy friday!!
iamjenai

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday,

A great pick!!

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/feature-follow-friday-13th-april.html

Have a nice weekend, Sharon

T said...

I literally just finished Significance - I'm not entirely sure how I felt about it yet (writing my review later so best figure it out!) but I can see what you mean in this one. More or less everything is from the telepathic talking. Also, I think if anyone ruined my mental images of Caleb it'd mess up the entire thing for me!

Tara @ Hey, Tara

Patricia said...

Haven't read it yet, but I'm off to Goodreads.. *g*

Patricia // My FF

★Leila | The Fiction Pixie said...

The thing that I have gotten from this particular FF is that I should probably give up all hope on movies haha! I haven't heard of this but it sounds interesting enough :)

New Follower
Leila | The Fiction Pixie

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm not familiar with Significance. I'll have to look it up.
My Hop

The Brunette Librarian said...

Great choice! No way they'd do a good job :)

Happy Follow Friday!

Anonymous said...

Happy FF! Just sneaking through to say hey. I'm a new follower!

I hope you'll stop by & visit me too.

Jenny @ Into the Morning Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...