• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Time For A Short Break...

Hey everyone!

It has been a very long semester, but the end is near and I have to take a short break.  Finals have arrived and I have just a little more studying to do.

My week of exams:
I sit for my ATRI Exam at 8am tomorrow morning
Application of Aquatic Therapy on Monday from 3pm-5pm
 Aquatic Therapy Facility Management on Tuesday from 8am-10pm
Strength & Conditioning Methods on Wednesday from 3pm-5pm
Nutrition on Thursday from 3pm-5pm
Lab Techniques and Methods on Thursday from 7pm-9pm

That being said, I will be done with my spring term & back to blogging on Friday Saturday morning! 
(Mom's taking me to get a pedicure on Friday!)

Until then happy reading!






3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Good luck!!!

Doodle said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

I don't know how you do it. I'm tired just looking at your schedule. Good luck, Erin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...