• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #9



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
Pawn of Mine
by Tabitha Vale
Photobucket






    "If you can only see the bad sides of the people you dislike then you'll never come to see why you dislike them."
    "That doesn't make sense."
    "I'm sorry," he said, "I mean that -- you should maybe find something you like, or at least, respect about Agni so you can understand why you dislike him."
       - Chapter 9








Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



9 comments:

Catherine@thebookparade said...

Wow! What a tantalising teaser! :)

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

I kind of agree with that teaser. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

lol It does and doesn't make sense! I just grabbed this book free off Amazon. It sounds good!
My TT

Karen and Gerard said...

I still don't think this makes sense--certainly one knows if they don't like someone and what they don't like, right?

Here's our two teasers this week: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-catch-me-and-list.html

Unknown said...

Some twisted thoughts in there I think! Thanks for sharing.

You can find my teaser at:
http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

Interesting teaser. It's very thought provoking. Thanks for sharing!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I can sort of see where they are going with that find something you like before you know you don't like. I get it. Great teaser. Here's my Teaser

Jenny S. Morris said...

This sounds good. ;-)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Interesting theory. I guess it is a good idea to look for the good in everyone, though in some people that's pretty difficult to find!
My Teaser is from A DIFFERENT KIND OF FOREVER: Sandy's Teaser

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...