• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, April 2, 2012

In My Mailbox #7





In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




For Review:



Won:
Everything I received this week from wins.
I'm not sure my mailman was all that happy with me this week.
*giggle giggle*

Divergent by Veronica Roth, courtesy of Lisa @ Ramblings on Writing
Way to Go by Tom Ryan (Signed), courtesy of Goodreads First Reads (My Review)
ARC of Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, courtesy of Tara @ Hobbitsies

ARC of The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats, courtesy of The Readventurers
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves (signed), courtesy of Andrea @ The Bookish Babe
Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan, courtesy of Kay @ LSD Retailers


Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (signed), courtesy of Karis @ YA LitWit

Box of books courtesy of Jessica @ Cracking the Cover
Without Tess by Marcella Fleischman Pixley
 The Sharp Time by Mary O'Connell
The Game of Triumphs by Laura Powell
Gil Marsh by A. C. E. Bauer

Scythe Pendant, courtesy of Gina Damico


Gift:




Purchased:
Torn by Cat Clarke
Fated by Sarah Alderson
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson





What's in your mailbox?

7 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

WOW! You've won A LOT of books! And I see that you've bought Sarah Alderson's books! I ADORE Hunting Lila. Hope you'll enjoy reading it!

Here's my IMM

Elodie said...

WOW great haul !! Congrats on your wins Emily !! Divergent is awesome, I'm hoping you'll enjoy it !! Looking forward to read your reviews .. Happy reading :)

Doodle said...

Yep. I just received Touch of Frost last night and I'm hoping to read it this month! It's on my priority list because it's a gift. Can't wait to read Sarah Alderson's books! I've heard some great things!

The Avid Reader said...

Congrats on your wins. Looks like you got some great books. I will be adding to my TBR list. Fractured Light, Torn, Fated and Touch of Frost all look good. Hope you enjoy them.

Here is mine

IMM

bookobsessed84 said...

Great Mailbox!

Reve @ YA Books said...

I'm envious of all of your book wins! If you've not read Divergent yet, be prepared to get hooked...such a great read. Enjoy your books! :)

Lisa Marie said...

Look at how much you won! That's pretty incredible. Congratulations. :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...