• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, April 30, 2012

In My Mailbox #11

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.

In light of recent events, this will be my last IMM.  I do not condone what has happened and will no longer be participating in this meme as of next week because of it.  I always post my new books on Mondays, so if you have any suggestions on which meme to switch to, feel free to let me know in the comments!



For Review:
    Shut Up by Anne Tibbets, courtesy of Anne Tibbets - To be reviewed in May
    Redheads are Soulless by Heather M. White, courtesy of SupaGirl Tours - To be reviewed in June


    Won:
    Everything that came in my mailbox this week!


    ARC of Above by Leah Bobet
    ARC of Starters by Lissa Price
    ARC of Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
    The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
    courtesy of Hannah @ In the Best Worlds


    Signed paperback of Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys 
    and some swag
    courtesy of Hannah @ The Book Vortex & Ruta Sepetys


    Pure by Jennifer L Armentrout, courtesy of Krist @ The Book Faery
    Wishless by Louise Caiola, courtesy of Louise Caiola @ The Hook
    Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, courtesy of Amber @ amberafterglow


    Prom Night 2012 Giveaway Prize Pack!
    Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
    The Fashion Coloring Book by carol + lulu
    courtesy of Jen @ Lost in the Library 

    When I got the package I noticed Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick had an awesome cover under the book jacket.  Isn't that adorable?


    The Gates by Rachael Wade, courtesy of Froggy @ Froggarita's Bookcase
    $10 Amazon GC, courtesy of C.J. @ Sarcasm and Lemons



      RAK:
        Across the Universe by Beth Revis
        from Cathy @ The Crazy Bookworm

        Tithe by Holly Black
        from Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile



        Purchased:
        Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight
        Destiny's Revenge by Nancy Straight
        Destiny's Wrath by Nancy Straight
        I had to order all 3 books in the trilogy after I read Meeting Destiny.
        Sadly, the books are not in my possession at the moment.
        They are currently visiting Nancy for signing. 

        Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
        Business Cards




        What's in your mailbox?

        5 comments:

        Unknown said...

        You have loads of pretty books! :D Thanks for sharing and happy reading.

        IMM: http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/04/imm-7.html

        Elodie said...

        OMG what a great haul, I'm sooo jealous !! Bloodlines and Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side are amazing !! Happy reading Doodle !!

        Steph said...

        WOW!! What an awesome haul of books!! I'm super jealous of Above and Pure. You won some great stuff too!! If you're looking for a new mailbox meme, there's one called Stacking the Shelves. I hopped on board - you can check it out in my post!

        My Mailbox

        Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

        The cards are so pretty! And gosh all these books looks so amazing. I hope you love them.

        Nina said...

        Great books you got this week. Happy reading. ;)

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...