• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, April 6, 2012

Feature & Follow #6














Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)







This Weeks Question:
Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?

I don't think I have.  I know I've bought books that some people didn't like, but everyone can't like everything.  




Do you read a book because of a bad review??



6 comments:

The Brunette Librarian said...

I have :) Worked out well for me too!

Happy reading this week!

Follow Friday @ the Brunette Librarian's Blog

Lucy said...

I think a bad review puts you off more because it's more detailed, I mean, I've bought a book that one of my friends thought was bad lol! But I haven't if someone's wrote a really negative review, it just turns you right off it o; So I agree :)

Love your blog! New follower (:

Unknown said...

New follower hopping through! Great post! I followed you through GCF, Networked Blogs, and Linky Tools - you can return the favour over at http://www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :) Happy Friday!

Patricia said...

Old follower hopping through. *g*

Exactly, tastes differ!

Patricia // My FF

Rachel Cotterill said...

Following from FF - sorry it's taken me a while to get round to you! It's my first week joining in, I hope you might have time to visit my FF post.

Persephone said...

Not really. I usually don't buy books if the reviews are bad. I will, however, check it out of the library.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...