• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, September 30, 2012

September RAK Wrap-Up



Book Soulmates

I Received:
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev to JennRenee @ JennReneeRead
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick from Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes



I Sent:
Abandon by Meg Cabot & Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout to Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu to Carien @ Pearls Cast Before a McPig



A BIG thank you to everyone who sent me books and to Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates for hosting!!

2 comments:

Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

Oh so jealous! I've wanted to read Eyes Like Stars for a while now. I really love the cover.

miki said...

it's true that the cover og Eyes like stars is gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...