• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #23



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I finished
Anna and the French Kiss
by Stephanie Perkins
Photobucket






     "Yeah. Me too. I'm going to...get ready for bed, too."
     "See you in a minute?"
     I swell with relief. "Up there or down here?"
     "Trust me, you don't want to sleep in my bed." He laughs, and I have to turn my face away, because I do, holy crap do I ever.
     - Chapter 21 Pg. 191



Be sure to stop by Thursday for my review!!



Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



4 comments:

The Readdicts said...

Aww! That's a cute teaser. I've read Anna And The French Kiss and trust me, you're gonna love it too. It's just damn cute. :)

It would be great if you could stop by my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

-Sarika.

Justine said...

I have been wanting to read this book for so long!

Lizzy said...

This series is so, so, so good! Great teaser :)

Anonymous said...

Great teaser! I love love loved this book! St. Clair, yes please :-) Here’s my teaser: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/teaser-tuesday-27/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...