• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #24



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I finished
The Wedding Cake Girl
by Anne Pfeffer
Photobucket




     I push him away, but his arm goes around my waist, and all of a sudden his face is right there, and his eyes are like crystals split into a million facets of different blues. He looks down at me with the most tender expression on his face.
     - Chapter 20 Pg. 135 (pdf)



Be sure to stop by Thursday for my review & a giveaway!!



Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



6 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

How sweet! Hope you're enjoying the book so far! :)

Michelle

JennRenee said...

OH! nice teaser. This book sounds cute. I can't wait for the review. here's mine

http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-27-and-top-ten-17.html

Unknown said...

Aw, sweet teaser :)

ohttp://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

The Readdicts said...

I've got this one free on Kindle and should get to reading it soon.Thanks for the teaser :)

here's our Teaser Tuesday

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Unknown said...

Great teaser. I love the description of his eyes. Here is my tt: http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-92512.html

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds romantic but it sounds like the main character is conflicted. My teasers are from Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel and Run the Risk by Lori Foster. Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...