• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, September 2, 2012

In My Mailbox #24




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
Dragonswood by Janeet Lee Carey
Over You by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
One Moment by Kristina McBride
Possession by Elana Johnson

Blogs Mentioned:
Molly @ Reviews by Molly
Margie @ Bumbles and Fairy-tales
Annabelle @ Sparkles & Lightning



What's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Over You sounds so cute! And I've heard great but sad things about The Sky Is Everywhere and Forbidden. Happy reading!
My Stack

roro said...

i want dragonswood . want . enjoy all

Anonymous said...

I love love loved Forbidden! One Moment is one I really can't wait to read also. Here's my haul: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/in-my-mailbox-20/

Carmen Shaw said...

I wanted to read dragonswood as well because I heard some good things about it but I just never got my hands on it! Forbidden sounds so awesome and ... slightly wrong lol but I still want to read it!

Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...