• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, September 30, 2012

In My Mailbox #28





In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
Heart Waves by Danielle Sibarium
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Stork by Wendy Delsol
Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas
Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Beyond the Veil by Quinn Loftis


Blogs Mentioned:
Danielle Sibarium
Jean @ BookNerd
Violet @ vv32 Reads
Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes


    What's in your mailbox?

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I really want to read Uglies and I have been meaning to for a while, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. Great haul, here is my IMM!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...