• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #21




Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm just finished
Desert Rice
by Angela Scott
Photobucket




   
     I wished Laura were here, or anyone other than Boone, for that matter. "Girl clothes fit me different than boy clothes. They're more...well...tighter."
     Boone nodded and smiled. "So what you're saying is you're in need of a bra?"
     My eyes widened, and I spun my head around to see if anyone had heard him.



Be sure to stop by Thursday for my review & a giveaway!!



Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



6 comments:

The Readdicts said...

That is an amazing teaser, the book seems so interesting! Thanks for sharing it. :)

It would be great if you could stop by my Teaser Tuesday.

Karen and Gerard said...

Funny teaser--bras are such a nuisance!

here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/09/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you.html

Claire said...

Funny teaser! Not exactly the kind of thing you want announced in public.

My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

JennRenee said...

very interesting teaser. First time I have seen this book. Time to go check it out. here is my teaser http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-24-and-top-ten-14.html

Michelle Chew said...

What? You picked a good teaser! I have to take a look at what this book is all about. :)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

The book's cover and title grabbed me, and your teaser added to my curiosity. Why is she wearing boy's clothes? I'd like to know!
My Teaser is from A LOT LIKE A LADY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...