• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #22



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm just finished
Blood Bond
by Heather Hildenbrand
Photobucket




 

     "Smells good," I said. Wandering toward the kitchen. I stepped through the doorway and stopped. The counters were covered with sheets and sheets of all sorts of baked goods.
     - Pg. 23 of ebook



Be sure to stop by later today for my review, a scene from Cambria's point of view & a giveaway!!



Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Heaven! I want my counters full of goodies! LOL Been meaning to read this series forever!
My TT

Unknown said...

Yummy!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday_11.html

Anonymous said...

As if I wasn't hungry enough already! Great teaser! Here's my TT.

C.J. said...

Mm, I just got a really huge sweet craving. :P

CJ
My teaser

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...