• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Read-A-Thons: Update!


PhotobucketLetters Inside Out button

So the Ready, Set, Read-A-Thon ended a little while ago and I got two books finished for that one!! I'm working on my third book now, which my cat picked. *giggle*

Finished:

Possession was awesome!! I'm so tempted to go out and buy Surrender, but I want a matching paperback, so I'm waiting. :(
Desert Rice was not at all what I had expected. This book is definitely for everyone! My review will be up on September 6!


Currently Reading:

I just started Glass Houses about an hour ago. Not sure how I feel about it still, but I'll let you know when I finish it.



5 comments:

shaunesay said...

I liked Glass Houses, and I've read the second one too, but that's as far as I've gotten in the series, I have a ways to go! Good luck on the last day of LDRAT!

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

You are doing fantastic!

Jen said...

You are doing awesome!! I hit a slump yesterday so I have to pick up the pace today. :o)

C.J. said...

Ha, I'm curious. How did you get your cat to pick a book for you? All mine does is whine for food. :P

C.J.
Sarcasm&Lemons

M.A.D. said...

Atta girl!! <3
You're doing great, and I hope you end up loving Glass Houses as much as I did :)

Mary DeBorde M.A.D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...