• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Saturday, September 22, 2012

No More Feedburner....

Hey everyone!

As of today feedburner is showing that I havv 0 subscribers.
So, I have set up a new account through FeedCat.
If you would like to resubscribe via email, you can find
the button on the far right sidebar under the GFC follower.
I'm on a trial run with it right now and I may switch to a weekly
update email if it doesn't agree with me. I'll let you know in a few days! <3

Update: Not a fan of FeedCat. Did a test post...not what I wanted :(
However, I found via a fellow blogger, Blogtrottr. It is free, but I can't monitor the number of subscribers I have. On the bright side, it works just like I want it to. You can find a new "Follow by Email" box below my GFC Followers box.



1 comment:

MomBlogger said...

Just stumbled upon your blog, and love your theme and header!

New GFC follower too

here are my 2 blogs in case you are interested:
Loves 2 Read (family friendly reviews) - lovez2read.blogspot.com
and
Faerotic Prose (adult reviews) - faeroticprose.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...