• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, September 21, 2012

Feature & Follow #15












Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)






This Weeks Question:
What hyped up book do you think was not
worth all the talk?

While there isn't a super hyped up book that I haven't liked (yet!),
there is one book that got a bit of hype that I didn't enjoy as much as I hoped I would...

I loved this cover and the premise of the story sounded like something I would enjoy.
However, it wasn't as good as it sounded. I don't enjoy reading a book when 
I know how it's going to end when I'm barely 1/3 of the way in. I haven't
posted my review yet, however it will be up soon.

Update:
So apparently the question changed since I made this post last night and sometime today, so...
New Q: What hyped up book was worth all the fuss?

This one is so easy for me right now...

Both The Soul Screamers & Morganville Vampire Series have captured my heart.
I have the next couple of books in each series sitting on my shelf to read. 
Oh if only I didn't have to write my thesis these books would be read in no time...



What hyped up book wasn't worth it for you?
What book was?




9 comments:

Michelle @Mom With A Kindle said...

I'm blog hopping! Sounds good.
Thanks for sharing!New Follower!
My Friday Book Blog Hops
Michelle

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower! I liked Where It Began but wasn't a huge fan.
My Hop

NightTempest said...

Haven't heard of this book, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the honesty though. :) And btw, your latte buttons are pretty genius. LOL Thanks for sharing and I'm a new follower.

http://nighttempest.blogspot.com

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I LOVED the Morganville Vampire Series! I haven't been able to keep up with it, but I still love it! Great answer :)

Here's my FF!

BLHmistress said...

I have Glass Houses just need to read it. Great picks!

My FF

Michelles Paranormal Vault Of Books said...

great choice,
Here is mine
Follow Friday Hop

Anonymous said...

Great pick
New Follower :)
Check out MY FF

Unknown said...

Hey just stop by and became a new follower, here's my link

Pagegirlspage

Heather said...

New follower here!

First, your blog is so cute!!

Second, I've never heard of any of these books! I'll have to check them out!

http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...