• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, September 23, 2012

In My Mailbox #27






In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Glass Heart by Amy Garvey
Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine
Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine
Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine
Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Blogs Mentioned:
Epic Reads
Jenn @ JennReneeRead


What's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed Cursed! I grabbed Cold Kiss free and have heard great things about it. Also looking forward to Graceling and Defiance one of these days. Happy reading!
My Stack

Emily Blake said...

Fantastic haul! Graceling is really good, and OMG I'm sooo jelous of Defiance. It looks awesome, so I hope you enjoy it!

My IMM

Dana said...

I hate when books in a series don't match it just looks so weird on the shelf!

roro said...

enjoyyy all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...