• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, September 9, 2012

In My Mailbox #25





In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
UnGuarded by Ashely Roberston
Emily For Real by Sylvia Gunnery
Auracle by Gina Rosati
Wake by Amanda Hocking
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell

Blogs Mentioned:
Devon @ The Crazy Dream Blog
Ashley @ booknook


What's in your mailbox?

3 comments:

Kyra said...

Wow! You got some amazing books! I saw The Knife of Never Letting Go at my library and I'm going to check it out the next time I go! Glitch was really good.


My STS: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-16.html

Chrystal said...

Loved Wake! And I am dying for Glitch! Enjoy your books - you picked up quite a few great titles this week. :)

C.J. said...

You are the giveaway winner queen! I hope you love Glitch. I reviewed it a while back and thought it was fantastic.

C.J.
Sarcasm&Lemons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...