• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, September 16, 2012

In My Mailbox #26





In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
The Forsaken by Lisa Stasse
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Every Day by David Levithan
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
34 Pieces of You by Carment Rodrigues
Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie


Blogs Mentioned:
Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes  


What's in your mailbox?

6 comments:

Monaliz said...

I have Soul Screamer's books 1-4 waiting on my shelf and I was just thinking I should finally do some kind of post about the books I've bought, I haven't done one in ages :/

And I have The Forsaken and 34 Pieces of You waiting on my Pulse it, can't wait for your review! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

I also got If I Lie and 34 Pieces of You this week :) Smart Girls Get What They Want and My Life Next Door are both two of my favorite contemporaries this year! The Forsaken is also really good, I hope you enjoy all of you books :)

Carmen Shaw said...

Ahh! So many awesome books! I read Wake a while ago and really enjoyed it as well, but dude you are so going to be mad at the ending! Just so you know. ~Prepare to get angry~ Lol and I literally just finished reading the forsaken a couple hours ago and reviewed it like 10 mins ago! Once you finish wake, PLEASE, I BEG YOU to drop everything that your doing and pick up the forsaken. It's absolutely amazing!!! So hurry and go read it! Lol great haul!
Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

Michelle Chew said...

A big haul this week! Enjoy! <3

JennRenee said...

I have started Every Day. Not very far into it but I get the feel it will be AMAZING. You have so many amazing books listed too! oh Your cat is so cute!

C.J. said...

I always check your In My Mailbox because I always end up adding half of them to my TBR. :P I am SO excited to read Every Day too!

CJ
<a href="cjlistro.blogspot.com>Sarcasm&Lemons</a>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...