• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, September 28, 2012

My Next Book #2


I want to thank everyone who voted in this weeks poll!

I absolutely adored Every Day by David Levithan.
My review will be up soon!

The next book I will be reading is...

Defiance by CJ Redwine

A new poll is up on the sidebar below up next...Go Vote! -->

2 comments:

Dana said...

I got inspired by you and began doing these polls on my blog as well!

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of tempted to do this on my blog. I'm looking forward to reading your review on Defiance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...