• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Book Buzzers! #1


It's opening week for The Book Buzzers and today's my day!!!
Each week I will be posting my Book Buzzers! video here on Tuesdays.
I will also be updating this post with each of the other vloggers video links as they become available. So, be sure to check out what everyone has to say.
I have also added a page at the top of the blog that will have links for past weeks videos.



Jenni | Evie | Justin | Tiffany | Jessirae | Amy


What books were you super excited about, acquired, but never got around to reading?

Also, if you have any suggestions for future topics let me know. We would love our viewers input and ideas!



4 comments:

Jenni said...

So funny! I had Divergent and mine and you have Insurgent, at least you have gotten farther than me with those ones!

I almost used Hunting Lila and WIther in mine! I have had those forever and haven't read them so don't feel bad.

Article 5 is so good! You must read it, I loved that one so much.

I've never heard of Try Not To Breathe before, but it sounds like a book I would love. I have been really into contemporaries lately.

Great video!

Oh and I like your idea about updating the links as the week goes on! I think I may steal it. Because I'm a thief like that. Okay. Bye!

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

Article 5 sounds awesome, I really want to read it :) Also, I still have to read Insurgent. Wither also looks good. Great vlog!

Evie said...

I picked Wither, too! I was going to go with Divergent/Insurgent (as I need to read both), but decided people would start chasing me with pitchforks :P Just the way they chase me when I tell them I haven't read Harry Potter :P
great video!!! <3

Justin941 said...

Really enjoyed the video Emily. You did a great job with it. :) You really do got to get around to Insurgent when you get a chance though. Love that series.

Article 5 and Wither are also really good, I really think you will enjoy them.

- Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...